whatcha think? do you like it?!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Exoticism versus... normalism?

I have posted this video several times, but re-watching it last night made me realize how I either now have done these things or know where I could do these things/know what he is doing. When I first watched this, I think I just didn't have a concept of India or of what it would be like to explore and see some of these places. It's bizarre to watch it now and see how I felt like all of the activities he is doing were so exotic.. but they're just life in Incredible !ndia! (well, maybe not the mud wrestling for me...). I also just noticed that he's writing the postcard on a copy of the book that I keep talking about, City of Djinns.

I've gotta come back and do all of these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment